Really bad day, don’t really want to talk about it....
Followed my food plan until I got home from school after a depressing test, which by the way went straight to hell. When I walked in the door, I could feel the smell of muffins hit me straight in the face, and when I entered the kitchen my mum literarily put them in my face…and I lost it. Eat two before I gained controlled….feel so weak and guilty, hate myself right now! I have no control, I’m so weak...my life sucks. And I don’t managed to throw up ether, have to get some laxatives, do you guys know where to by it? The drug store? And do they ask questions why you’re buying it or something?
Sorry for a depressing post today, hope to be bright and strong tomorrow!
Wish me luck, and stay strong, don’t fail like me..


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar