My life is just not working out.
I`m so uninspired, I`m emty, I have no motivation, no meaning.
I`m cougth in the same vicious circle. The same failures the same oppressed feel, the same lack of spark. I get no new impulses, I`m stuck, like I cant breathe! I cant think clearly
I`m not living!
I have all this shit dragging me down, constricting me, controlling me, traping me!
I need something new, a meanig, I need to get loos, to be free...
So I turned to Ana, or rather she came to me. It was only natural realy.
I`m planning my exchange year, and I`m so exited! A fresh start, new impulses and sparks, new motivation and inspiration! It`s whats holding me up these days. But I cant, I wont take the failures with me, all the things dragging me down. I want to me pure and cleane, and redy for a new start.
Whish me luck!
Stay strong, let Ana leade your way...<3
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar