Meal plan for tomorrow

Figured I’m more likely to eat little and healthy if I set up a plan first. So her it comes! If you’re thinking that I’m eating a lot of bread, it’s because I trying the bread and butter diet kind of. And its working great, except from the fact that I have to eat dinner with my family everyday, and they get upset when I don’t eat…-.-
And also I’ve heard that your metabolism will benefit from you eating less than an hour after you get out of bed, and then every third hour until 7. Then you should not eat before the next day. So that’s what I’m trying. I also drink a lot of coffee, water and green tea, both to feel full and to boost my metabolism. So here you go:

07.00 – Glass of water, cup of coffee, vitamin pill and a slice of buttered bread. Perhaps some cottage cheese
Cals: around 150
10.00- More water, a slice of buttered bread perhaps some coffee or green tea.
Cals: around 100
13.00 – Slice of buttered bread, perhaps a non-fat vanilla yogurt
Cals: around 200
16.00- Non fat vanilla yogurt, perhaps a carrot and some cottage cheese.
Cals: around 150
19.00 – Dinner :S
Cals: Wil try to keep it under 300, hard to control :S

It will make a total of around 900 :S

A little more food today, mostly due to the fact that I have to be sharp and ready for my test, and because I’m going to train tomorrow. (You’re my witnesses!)

When it comes to training, I’m going to try taking at least 50 sit-ups in the morning, and 20 push-ups to boost my metabolism. Then I’ll walk home from school, around three-four km. Then I’m going for a long run for sure, at least two hours in the evening, and try to do some more sit-ups, push-ups etc.

Any comment on my diet, what do you guys think, should I eat less? Any tips?
I would be really grateful for help!

Wish me luck!
Hope you all reach you goals, stay strong!
Kisses
Thouth I would post some random thinspo thats really keep me motivated.
They are gorgeous..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar