11.11.09


So, today was a pretty good day I think!


Breakfast: One slice of bread with butter and a coffee

Lunch: One slice of bread with butter

Lunch 2: One slice of bread with butter

Snack: A carrot and a coffee

Dinner: A little pork meat with potatoes and vegetables

Snack: Green tea

So I’m not so good with calories, but I try to stay under 1000 a day.

I’m thinking 100 cals for bread with butter, the carrot around 50 and dinner around 300 -500 cals. What do you guys think, is that right amount?


It ends up with a total of 650-850 cals, which I think is pretty good, would you agree?

I need all the tips and guidance I can get, so I would really appreciate it!

I wish I could go for a run, but I have this test I must practise to....it sucks. I’ll have to run twice as long tomorrow then!


New moon premier tomorrow, but couldn’t get tickets at my local cinema, so will go se it Friday. Can’t wait! Thought I would post a little "Twilight thinspo" to celebrate! Kristen Stewart is just so damn beautiful!




Stay strong everyone, kisses <3

1 kommentar: